Before come to an inference we should know what is the difference between these two nations :-
1) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain) while India is a federal republic.
2) Both have been under British rule with India gaining independence in 1947 while the UAE gained independence in 1971.
3) Both have prime ministers who are appointed by their presidents, but while the President of India is elected, the President of the UAE is chosen among the seven emirs.
4) Both have three branches of government; the executive, legislature, and judiciary, but they differ in composition and functions.
5) The Constitution of the UAE is concerned only with the relations between the emirates while the Constitution of India governs the country.
6) The UAE is more economically stable than India and is also less populous.
Population and area of India is more than UAE. UAE is more costly than India in comparison to basic needs and living expenses. There is more chances of employment and business in INDIA than UAE.
There is no limit for innovation and development. When people visit UAE from outside it’s a developing country but for their own it is a developed country.
Developed country means you can enjoy excellent education, perfect health care, high average life expectancy, economic welfare, high standard of living, a large number of job opportunities, amenities, recreational facilities and extreme happiness.
So in some terms India is better developed than UAE while in some terms UAE is better developed than India.